Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I have failed Top of the Morning Thursdays.
Sometimes life gets in the way of all my glorious plans.
These past four weeks and next week are CRAZY thus not allowing me to be the cutest soccer mom ever. Oh, well, St. Patty's will be awesome next year!
I did have plans for the big day tomorrow, however, we have music class tomorrow early evening and by the time we get home it's time for the kids to go to bed. My dinner plans did include...
- Green crepes with strawberries, bananas, and other fruit. Yum!
- Limeade... 1.5 cups of lime juice and 4 cups of sugar with water.
- Green and Yellow salad consisting of cantaloupe, kiwi, and any other green and yellow fruit
- And yummy cupcakes. The link is here.
- There are lot of cute ideas at Sugardoodle.
I hope you have a Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!!
I would love to hear how you celebrated!