This year's word was very easy for me to pick. I have been thinking about love for quite a few months and found myself wanting to really live this word this year. This year I want to...
- LOVE my family by spending time and cherishing the moments. I want to enjoy spending those quiet moments cuddling my children as they drift off to sleep instead of thinking about the next thing I need or want to do.
- LOVE my Savior by expanding my testimony and knowledge of my faith.
- LOVE my body by nourishing and strengthening it
- LOVE my fellow men by working on not being so cynical, jumping to conclusions, and acting on first impressions.
- LOVE by implementing 33 acts of kindness this year... more to come on this as I develop it
- LOVE as a family by focusing on service each month
I loved focusing on my 2012 word REDEDICATE. I found myself being such a better mother, wife, and person.
To find out more about the word of the year, visit Ali Edwards.
Happy New Year!