We haven't been doing many crafts this month. We have been enjoying reading Christmas books and baking... well I have been baking. I am excited for the day when my kids can help me more! Anyway, we did get this little craft in. I do enjoy making these each year. I love children's hands and it is fun to see how they grow from year to year!
These Hand Christmas Trees and super fun and super easy to make!
1. Trace 6 hands onto green construction paper.
2. Cut out hands and arrange hands like above, just on top of each other.
3. Glue on another piece of construction paper.
4. Take marker and make a little tree stump.
5. Let kids color, glue on snowflakes, and decorate to their hearts content.
6. Enjoy those skinny or chubby little hands!